Thursday, July 21, 2011

I know many are waiting for the screams of excitement on the arrival of the passport! (Me too!!!) 
We are still waiting.  Today WAS the day it was to be issued.  Honestly, it's o.k. because I have put my mind on praying for Grace to feel better.  
I spoke with Attorney Joe and he is making an inquiry into the passport.  I told him we will wait.
Albert (Betty's husband) is in Nebbi and visited with Grace.  He prayed over her and Robert today.  He said that he prays that the medicine will work that she is taking but more importantly, that God heals!  Albert is a quiet and dear pastor.  I imagine that his prayer is like sweet fragrance to God! I am sure He will heal!  I told Albert so many are praying here for Grace.  He said he would let her know.  He is a great friend.  He said it was good to hear my voice, it was great to hear his!
Grace isn't answering her phone so I know she is not well.  She did get the money we sent her for her books but it might be put towards more antibiotics for the Typhoid.  
I see that it takes about 4 weeks to heal from this so we will probably deal with it when we go.  I'm going to be ready with Cipro! 
Thank you for the prayers!  Each time I read the notes via FaceBook, on a text or email, I am in tears.  That is strength like I have never felt.  God is so good to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment