Friday, July 22, 2011

From "Mishap" to "Miscommunication"

Woke up today to a missed call from Uganda at 3am.  That starts my heart beating early in the morning!  It was Robert (Grace's brother).  He said she is very ill.  She went to the hospital yesterday and picked up more antibiotics for the Typhoid Fever.  He said she is sleeping. 
I tried her phone all day today and there was no answer.  I am sure she is not well.  We would like to ask to please pray for her health.  Typhoid is rarely deadly, but she will feel she is close.  It takes some time to recover with the proper medication. 
We are stalking the attorney at this point.  He does not understand the need to physically take his body to the office where the passport is.  He has called and sent "word" but until this afternoon (11pm Uganda time), he did not clearly understand the need to go.
Now he does.  I am hoping this clarity, will allow him to go and ask in person tomorrow.

I can only pray at this point.  God has Grace in his hand.  She is taken care of the best through prayer. 
I know those prayers are bombarding the gates of heaven! Thank you!!!

This situation is frustrating, to say the least.  I feel the pressure to be with a sick child but have to leave this in God's capable hands.  
Frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment