Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I have in my hands...

the ORIGINAL I-20 application for Apoko Grace's student visa!  This is the paperwork that Portage Public Schools has sponsored for Grace.  This is necessary for her to be allowed into the country.
We have to now send it to Kampala for her interview at the US Embassy in Kampala.

Somehow we have to express it to the attorney's office and I'm pretty sure that will "fun" to investigate!
THIS MEANS THAT Grace is a Portage Central MUSTANG!!
Never had one of those in my house before. 
We also sent a YOUTUBE video to Grace to see the house and hear how excited we are to welcome her!

 
LOTS of good people are working to help her realize her dream of nursing!  This community has the biggest heart for a girl who has no resources!  
Thank you on Grace's behalf!

No comments:

Post a Comment